Why Sleep Owl?
The Japanese word for Owl is フクロウ fukurou. Very nearly the same word, fuku, means “luck”. Further, the Japanese word fukurou also means “protection from hardship or suffering”.
Starting from design to our operation, we do it by heart to make sure our customer satisfy with our service and feel lucky to choose to stay with us.
Feel “Lucky”, feel “Sleep Owl”, just stay with us.
Direction to Sleep Owl Hostel
Sleep Owl Hostel is located opposite Don Mueang International Airport (DMK), you can easily walk to our hostel from Airport.
We are walkable Hostel from Don Mueang Airport :
Follow step as below :
1. Starting from Terminal 1, Gate 6 : Please find over the bridge to Amari Airport Hotel.
2. When you are in front of Amari Airport Hotel, please turn right (Follow the Government Savings Bank
‘Pink Color Bank’)
3. Keep walking along the foot path around 8-10 minutes (550m.)
4. You will find SCB Bank (Purple Color Bank)
5. Turn right, we are on your right hand side (1st block).